Friday 21 October 2011

My Brain Doesn't Work On A Friday

None of what follows will likely make any sense, or relate to anything. Friday's are brain-dead days, especially when I've been working a double shift.

Though to do with work, it's payday this week coming. Means I can go buy all my pretty things from Lush. I love the fact that in this age of science there is still a company making products with the actual items they are meant to smell of, rather than the chemical equivalent. My ginger needs treated anyway, starting to look washed out. Like the rest of me.

There is a perfume called "The Smell of Weather Turning". I think I might be in love.

I feel I may need to make more of a return to hand-written work, some days I sit at the screen for ages and nothing happens, yet if I sit with a pen in my hand I can write all day long. Or at least until my hand seizes. Happens a lot more now I'm not in uni. Let it be a word of caution to you; keep writing by hand, even if you have a computer.

Someone told me there was a new type of Scrabble today. Why? Why can't Scrabble just be left alone? Apparently there's a new version of Connect4 as well. What is wrong with the world? Jeez.

That said, the new Monopoly with the cards instead of money is a good idea; less pieces to lose and no more of the banker cheating and sneaking money out of the box when everyone else is busy looking at other things.

Oh, wait, Friday, that means it's Qi night! If you are able to and don't watch this programme, there is something not quite right there. Fix it. Please.

I am now just rambling, fantastic. I should find something interesting to leave on.

Here is an awesome piece of art an awesome friend of mine did of my OCs, Eva and Jem. Go to http://neilak20.deviantart.com/ and give her some love, the girl is amazing. Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment